Increasing lung capacity quickly by:
1. Breathe deeply.
2. Inhale a deep breath.
3. Splash water on your face.
4. Relax your muscles and hold your breath.
5.Exhale slowly, and repeat 3-4 times.
Playing a wind instrument is a great way Increasing Lung Capacity with Physical Exercises
1.Exercise in water.
2. Participate in rigorous cardiovascular activities.
to give your lungs a regular workout and have fun making music in the balance.
3. Work out at high-elevation.
Increasing Lung Capacity with Long-Term Exercises
1. Create resistance. Your lungs will respond to training, so get some resistance training in your routine and watch your lung capacity increase.
2.Breathe in more than your brain thinks you can.
3. Play a wind instrument. Learn how to play a woodwind or brass instrument such as a bassoon, tuba, trumpet, trombone, oboe, clarinet, saxophone, or silver flutes. This activity will help you control breathing and expand your lung capacity to utilize all the alveoli. You can also learn how to sing. Singing really works the diaphragm, and can aid in continuous breathing exercises. Singers, of course, need to have really strong lungs.