This morning I got a surprise call from a friend living in London for almost 10 years now. We were very happy and excited to share our stories with each other. However, i also learned that her husband is undergoing oxycodone detox because of Oxycodone overdose. Oxycodone is used to treat moderate to severe pain. But over all i can say she is very happy with her life now. I saw her pictures from her facebook account and she still look young and sexy. I asked her her secret and she said it’s just a matter of following a right diet and discipline.
Back to Oxycodone, here’s more info that we should know:
To make sure oxycodone is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- any type of breathing problem or lung disease;
- a history of head injury, brain tumor, or seizures;
- a history of drug abuse, alcohol addiction, or mental illness;
- urination problems;
- liver or kidney disease;
- Addison’s disease or other adrenal gland disorder; or
- problems with your gallbladder, pancreas, or thyroid.
Oxycodone is more likely to cause breathing problems in older adults and people who are severely ill, malnourished, or otherwise debilitated.
Oxycodone may be habit-forming, even at regular doses. Take this medicine exactly as prescribed by your doctor. MISUSE CAN CAUSE ADDICTION, OVERDOSE, OR DEATH.