We’ve been visiting a lot of hospital patients and funeral service these past days and weeks. What’s common among those people are the reason behind their ailments and that is heart attacks or high blood pressure.
What are the causes heart disease? An inactive lifestyle is one of the top risk factors for heart disease. That’s why a regular exercise, especially aerobic exercise is important. The benefits are, it can:
- Strengthen your heart and cardiovascular system.
- Improve your circulation and help your body use oxygen better.
- Improve your heart failure symptoms.
- Increase energy levels so you can do more activities without becoming tired or short of breath.
- Increase endurance.
- Lower blood pressure.
- Improve muscle tone and strength.
- Improve balance and joint flexibility.
- Strengthen bones.
- Help reduce body fat and help you reach a healthy weight.
- Help reduce stress, tension, anxiety and depression.
- Boost self-image and self-esteem.
- Improve sleep.
- Make you feel more relaxed and rested.
- Make you look fit and feel healthy.
But before starting an exercise program, consult your doctor first.